Tectyl 121B Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 121B is a solvent cutback, thixotropic corrosion preventive compound. The cured film is firm, black, resilient, abrasion resistant and provides sound deadening.
Intended Use of Tectyl 121B Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 121B is suitable for complete undercoating of transportation equipment.
Application of Tectyl 121B Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Tectyl 121B is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 121B. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 121B can be airless spray applied. DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 121B.
Qualifications/Specifications Met by Tectyl 121B Corrosion Preventive Compound
Federal Specification TT-C-520B