Tectyl 120 Corrosion Preventive Undercoating
Tectyl 120 is a solvent cutback, thixotropic corrosion preventive compound suitable for complete undercoating for transportation equipment: autos, trucks, buses, truck trailers, camp trailers, heavy construction equipment and cargo containers. The cured film is firm, black, resilient, abrasion resistant, and provides sound deadening.
Tectyl 120 dries to a firm, bronze colored, resilient, tough and abrasion resistant film
Application of Tectyl 120 Corrosion Preventive Undercoating
- Tectyl 120 is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 120. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- TECTYL 120 can be airless spray applied.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 120.
Storage of Tectyl 120 Corrosion Preventive Undercoating
Store TECTYL 120 at temperatures between 50-95°F (10-35°C). Mild agitation is recommended prior to use.