Skydrol MCS 352B Aviation Hydraulic Fluids
This product is a viscous assembly lubricant for components and equipment designed to use Skydrol aviation hydraulic fluids. Approved by airframe manufacturers, MCS 352B lubricates seals during assembly, preventing them from being damaged. It introduces no foreign material into the hydraulic system because it contains no silicone oils, nor any petroleum based products.
Specifications of Skydrol MCS 352B Aviation Hydraulic Fluids
Boeing spec.: BAC-5001
Douglas spec.: DACO-DPM5073
For assembly of hydraulic components using Skydrol fluids, or other phosphate ester based fluids.
CAUTION! Contains tributyl phosphate. May cause eye, skin and respiratory tract irritation.
Precautionary Measures for Skydrol MCS 352B Hydraulic Fluids
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing
- Avoid breathing vapors or mist.
- Keep container closed.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Emptied container retains vapor and product residue. Observe all label safeguards until container is cleaned, reconditioned or destroyed.