Quaker State Torquepower Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 10W-40
Quaker State Torquepower Synthetic motor oil SAE 10W-40 is a premium-grade, fully synthetic engine oil scientifically formulated to give you maximum torque. Special heat activated agents are used to actively reduce torque robbing friction – No leading synthetic oil delivers more torque than Quaker State Torquepower Synthetic 10W-40.
Grades meeting all North American and Japanese auto manufacturers requirements including Ford WSS-M2C-930A, Chrysler MS-6395, GM6094M; for vehicles calling for GF-4 / SM quality; For diesel trucks, an API CI-4+, 5W-40 grade.
Applications of Quaker State Torquepower Synthetic 10W-40
- Naturally aspirated, fuel injected, turbocharged, intercooled and multi-valve 4X4 engines approving the use of a SAE 5W20, 5W-30, 10W-30 or 10W40
- Specifically intended for the latest Ford, Chrysler, GM, Toyota, Nissan, Honda 4X4 engines and also suitable for older engines requiring a 5W-20, 5W- 30, 10W-30 or 10W-40 viscosity
- Quaker State TorquePower 5W-40 for diesel engines requiring API CI-4 PLUS, Cummins CES 20078, Detroit Diesel, John Deere, Dodge, Ford, GM, International, Mack EO-N Premium Plus 03, Volvo and others; For gasoline engines, it exceeds API SL.
Specification and Approvals of Quaker State Torquepower Synthetic 10W-40
Quaker State TorquePower 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W30 & 10W-40 meets or exceeds the requirements of all major US and Japanese car manufacturers and the following industry standards:
- API: SM
- Ford (5W-20) WSS-M2C-930A
- Ford (5W-30)
- Chrysler MS-6395N (5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30)
- GM GM6094M (5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30)