Quaker State Horsepower Full-Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 5W-40
Quaker State Horsepower Full-Synthetic motor oil SAE 5W-40 is engineered to help maximize horsepower. You define power in terms of acceleration and speed because what really drives you is the idea of having more power than the guy next to you. But with powerful, high-tech engine components and tighter tolerances come added friction and heat, which means wasted power. Quaker State HorsePower heat-activated full synthetic formula fights power-robbing friction to help maximize power.
Quaker State HorsePower is specially formulated to work under conditions in which heat and friction are most severe. Throughout the RPM range, heat-activated molecules in Quaker State motor oil provide a low-friction, ultra-heat resistant film to help maximize horsepower and help give you a competitive edge.
Applications of Quaker State Horsepower Full-Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 5W-40
The unique properties of Quaker State Horsepower Full-Synthetic motor oil SAE 5W-40 are especially apparent in the following applications:
–European vehicles requiring an SAE 5W-40 engine oil
–Technologically advanced engines –Vehicles requiring an API SM, ACEA A3/B3/B4 engine oil
Features of Quaker State Horsepower Full-Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 5W-40
Quaker State Horsepower Full-Synthetic motor oil SAE 5W-40 provides:
- Maximum engine clean up – Actively and continuously lock away harmful dirt and deposits.
- Ultimate protection – In all driving conditions
- Laboratory tested – Extensively tested and proven by Shell Technologists and Independent Laboratories (SWRI, USA)
- Formula 1 technology – Proved at racetracks throughout the world.
- Catalyst and turbo compatible – Exceeds industry standards
- Fuel efficient – Low viscosity, rapid oil flow and low friction effectively contribute towards reducing fuel consumption
- Extremely low chlorine content – Meets environmental requirements
- High Shear stability – To maintain viscosity and stay in grade.
Performance by Quaker State Horsepower Full-Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 5W-40
- Meets or exceeds API SM and prior Service Classifications
- Meets or exceeds the API CF diesel specification
- Meets the European ACEA A3/B3/B4-04
- Meets or exceeds the requirements for Ferrari and Maserati approval, approvals pending for MB 229.5, BMW LL-01, Porsche, VW 502.00/505.00/503.01
- Meets or exceeds JASO SG+