Quaker State High Mileage Engine Oil SAE 10W-40
Quaker State High Mileage Engine Oil SAE 10W-40 is the only motor oil specially formulated with Slick 50 and extra friction modifiers to meet the needs of older, higher mileage engines with over 75K miles. Most modern engine oils are formulated to meet new car warranty requirements. However, as an engine ages and accumulates over 75,000 miles, problems such as oil consumption, oil leakage, or lower cylinder compression may arise. These problems may lead to spark plug fouling, excessive intake valve deposits, or loss of power.
Intended Use of Quaker State High Mileage Engine Oil SAE 10W-40
Quaker State High Mileage Engine Oil is intended for use in vehicles which accumulate over 75,000 miles.
Features of Quaker State High Mileage Engine Oil SAE 10W-40
Quaker State Higher Mileage Engine with Slick 50 Motor Oil has the following features:
- Low volatility to reduce oil consumption
- Special seal-conditioning additive to help reduce leaks
- Restore lost engine performance
- Provides added protection against friction and heat for worn engine parts
- Meets North American performance requirements for U.S., European and Japanese cars and light trucks with gasoline and gasoline turbo-charged engines where API SM, SL, SJ, SH or SG oils are specified