Pennzol Marine Premium Plus Outboard 2 Cycle Oil
Pennzol Marine Premium Plus Outboard 2 Cycle Oil is a premium “Synthetic Blend” certified by the National Marine Manufacturer’s Association (NMMA) as an approved NMMA TC-W3 lubricant and is specifically designed for exceptional performance in marine applications. Pennzol Marine Premium Plus Outboard 2 Cycle Oil is a synthetic blend product formulated with a higher additive concentration than required for NMMA TC-W3 certification. This extra level of performance protects outboard engines under the most severe operating conditions.
Pennzol Marine Premium Plus Outboard 2 Cycle Oil contains only ashless components which helps prevent any lubricant related preignition and spark plug fouling. The ashless additives also help protect against piston and combustion chamber deposits, rust, and corrosion. It’s “anti-gel” properties help resist gel formation due to water or other contamination. The special base stocks used resist piston and cylinder wall scuffing.
Application of Pennzol Marine Premium Plus Outboard 2 Cycle Oil
Pennzol Marine Premium Plus Outboard 2 Cycle Oil exceeds the requirements of the NMMA TC-W3 standard. It is recommended for and meets the warranty requirements of outboard engines produced by the following manufacturers:
- U.S. Marine/Force
Benefits of Pennzol Marine Premium Plus Outboard 2 Cycle Oil
- Synthetic Blend for high performance applications
- Maximum additive treatment, including increased detergency over the TC-W3 formulation. Helps protects engines against failures due to scuffing, ring sticking, port deposits, bearing failures and plug fouling
- Exceeds NFPA Code 30 Class IIIB liquids flash point limits. Flash point exceeds 200°F and requires no special warehousing
- NMMA TC-W3 certified. Exceeds warranty requirements for all outboard engine manufacturers
- Mixes easily with fuel for premix applications
- Excellent flow properties for oil injection systems