Pennzoil Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid
Pennzoil Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid is a high quality mineral base stock with an advanced additive system for automatic and powershift transmissions. It is suitable for use in transmissions requiring DEXRON-III (H), MERCON, MERCON V and Allison C-4 fluid. In addition, Pennzoil Multi-Vehicle ATF is recommended for all Chrysler automatic transmissions (except those listed below), and can function as a Caterpillar TO-2 lubricant.
Pennzoil Multi-Vehicle ATF is formulated to provide protection that meets or exceeds the highest quality standards in the industry. The specially balanced additive system protects against shudder, eliminates the need to stock ATF supplements and ensures a high-performance smooth driving experience. Carefully balanced friction modifiers allow friction retention for long life performance and maintain the smooth lock-ups required by a wide variety of vehicles. Enhanced oxidation, thermal stability and corrosion resistance helps maintain year-round protection of the transmission components.
Applications of Pennzoil Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid
Pennzoil Multi-Vehicle ATF is Suitable for use in applications requiring:
- DEXRON, DEXRON-II, DEXRON-III
- MERCON, MERCON V
- Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Plymouth except NAG1 that requires Shell 3403 ATF
- Allison C-4
- Toyota T, T-III, T-IV
- Honda Premium Formula ATF, ATF-Z1 (except in CVTs)
- Mitsubishi/Kia/Hyundai SP, SP-II, SP-III
- Nissan Matic -D, Nissan Matic-J
- BMW LA2634, LT71141
Benefits of Pennzoil Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Multi-Vehicle ATF without the use of ATF supplements – inventory optimization
- Can be used in most vehicles
- Anti shudder protection
- Oxidation and thermal stability.
- Outstanding anti-wear performance for optimum protection of transmission parts
- Excellent cold temperature flow properties
- Protects components from harmful attack by corrosive acids
- Excellent compatibility with seal materials to prevent transmission leaks
- Year-round performance to assure long equipment life