Pennzoil Heavy Duty Motor Oil SAE 40
Pennzoil Heavy Duty Motor Oil SAE 40 are conventional, single grade motor oils meeting or exceeding the performance requirements of U.S. and foreign passenger car engines. They are formulated to help prevent deposits under all harsh service conditions.
Pennzoil Heavy Duty Motor Oil 40 contains a balanced blend of select high performance, high VI base stocks and high performance additives.
Pennzoil Heavy Duty Motor Oil 40 is formulated to overcome the extreme engine conditions caused by heavy use in mono-grade applications.
Applications of Pennzoil Heavy Duty Motor Oil SAE 40
- Pennzoil Heavy Duty Motor Oil SAE 40 is recommended for small and large engines that are fueled with gasoline or LPG that require and SAE 30, SAE 40 or SAE 50 engine oil.
- Pennzoil Heavy Duty Motor Oil 40 exceeds the performance levels of API SM (SAE 30, SAE 40 and SAE 50).
- It is also recommended for older engines where the owner’s manual recommends API SL, SJ, SH, SG, SF, SE Service Classifications or any combination thereof.
- Pennzoil Heavy Duty Motor Oil SAE 40 is suitable for use in hydraulic systems, air compressors, and industrial circulating systems requiring the use of detergent-type single-grade motor oils.
Benefits of Pennzoil Heavy Duty Motor Oil 40
- Formulated for engine protection under harsh conditions such as stop-and-go driving
- Reduces internal engine friction
- Retards harmful deposit formation on vital engine parts
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Helps prevent engine wear and extend engine life
- Protects engines under severe driving conditions
- Minimizes varnish build-up in emission control devices
- Eliminates the need for extra oil additives
- Controls high-temperature deposits in the ring belt and combustion chamber
- Recommended for engines fueled with butane, propane, or LPG fuels
- Meets or Exceeds API SM Service Classification (HD 30 and HD 40)
- Meets engine protection requirements of API SM Service Classification (HD 50)