Pennzoil Conventional Motor Oil 5W-30
Pennzoil Conventional Motor Oil with Active Cleansing Agents in SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30, and SAE 10W-30 viscosities continuously helps prevent dirt and contaminants from turning into performance robbing deposits, helping keep your engine clean to maintain responsiveness. It meets or exceeds the engine protection required by ILSAC GF-4 (5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30) or API SM and is specially formulated to provide extra protection against the harmful effects of stop-and-go driving and high and low-temperature engine operation
Applications Pennzoil Conventional Motor Oil 5W-30
Pennzoil Conventional motor oil 5W-30 is suitable for passenger cars, light-duty trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles that are fueled with gasoline including E10 and E85 grades. Pennzoil Conventional Motor Oil SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30 and SAE 10W-30 meets or exceeds the demanding requirements of International Lubricant Standardization and Approval Committee (ILSAC) GF-4. ILSAC GF-4 comprises the latest industry standard for passenger car, van, light truck and sport utility vehicles (SUV’s) engine oils for service fill oils of many US and Japanese OEM (original equipment manufacturer) vehicles. It meets or exceeds the performance requirements of API SM Service Classification.
Pennzoil Conventional Motor Oil SAE 10W-40 and SAE 20W-50 are suitable for engines for which the owner’s manual recommends API SM or prior API Service Classifications in these viscosity grades. This includes some older vehicles and some performance and modified vehicles. These products feature deposit control additives proven over extensive field trials in demanding taxi applications to help prevent sludge and deposits.
- SAE 5W-20 – Many current and recent OEM recommendations including many 2001 and later Ford and Honda, and later Chrysler, Nissan and Toyota applications
- SAE 5W-30 – Many of the remaining US and Japanese vehicle recommendations including General Motors, Suzuki, Subaru, Hyundai
- SAE 10W-30 – Several specialty and truck applications for different manufacturers. This was the predominant grade of oil in the mid-1990s and is still recommended for some higher temperature applications.
- SAE 10W-40 – May be suitable for some older vehicles and in some higher temperature applications
- SAE 20W-50 – Historically used in some high performance and modified engine applications
Benefits of Pennzoil Conventional Motor Oil 5W-30
- Helps keep engines clean
- Provides wear protection
- Controls high-temperature oxidation and deposits
- Helps protect emissions systems
- Low-friction formula helps improve gas mileage (SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30 and SAE 10W-30) compared to higher viscosities or older service categories
- Protects engines under severe driving conditions to help prolong engine life