Pennzoil Automatic Transmission Fluid-ATF+4
Pennzoil Automatic Transmission Fluid-ATF+4, is specially formulated to meet the requirements for use as a hydraulic fluid for automatic transmissions used in passenger cars, trucks and sport utility vehicles. It is designed as a robust automatic transmission fluid with improved oxidation stability, excellent low temperature viscosity, friction durability/retention, shear stability and antiwear performance characteristics vs. ATF+3
Applications of Pennzoil Automatic Transmission Fluid-ATF+4
Pennzoil Automatic Transmission Fluid-ATF+4, is intended as a hydraulic fluid for all automatic transmissions manufactured by DaimlerChrysler Corporation where an ATF+3, ATF+2, or ATF+ fluid is specified. ATF+4 fully meets Chrysler warranty requirements.
- 1988 & Newer – All Chrysler, Plymouth and domestic Dodge models
- All Jeep models without AW-4 automatic transmissions
- 1969 & Newer – All import models from Dodge, Eagle and Plymouth
- 1993 & Newer – All domestic Eagle models
Benefits of Pennzoil Automatic Transmission Fluid-ATF+4
- Superior low temperature performance vs. ATF+3 due to the Group II+/Group III base stocks used.
- Excellent shear stability and viscosity retention vs. ATF+3.
- Significant long-term improvement in oxidation stability vs. ATF+3.
- Measurably improved anti-wear properties over DaimlerChrysler’s previous generation ATF.
- Friction properties closely matching those of DaimlerChrysler’s previous generation ATF.