Mobil 1 V-Twin 20W-50
Mobil 1, the world’s leading synthetic motor oil exceeds the industry’s toughest standards and outperforms all conventional oils. In fact, many car builders put Mobil 1 in their vehicles before they leave the factory. And it is used by more than 70 percent of teams in the three NASCAR® series.
If you want total engine protection, excellent fuel economy and a product recommended for applications under warranty, you want Mobil 1. The world’s leading synthetic motor oil, it features a proprietary SuperSyn anti-wear technology that provides performance beyond conventional motor oils. Technology that allows Mobil 1 to exceed the toughest standards of Japanese, European and U.S. car builders and to provide exceptional protection against engine wear, under normal or even the most extreme conditions.
Mobil 1 Automotive Oils offer:
- Outstanding wear protection.
- Excellent high- and low-temperature performance.
- Pours at temperatures as low as -53ºF and protects at oil temperatures as high as 400ºF.
- Improved protection against sludge and harmful deposits.
- Excellent fuel economy benefits (specific grades/viscosities).We also sell Mobil 1 Motorcycle Oils. Mobil 1 motorcycle oils are based on proven, advanced synthetic oil technology. These unique, fully synthetic motorcycle oils are scientifically engineered to withstand the extreme heat produced by high-revving motorcycle engines and the toughest riding conditions. They offer:
- Enhanced high-temperature durability.
- Outstanding engine cleanliness.
- Enhanced lubrication for maximum horsepower.
- Excellent transmission performance.
- Superior anti-corrosion performance when your bike sits idle.
Application of Mobil 1 V-Twin 20W-50
- Recommended for four-cycle motorcycles that specify a 20W-50 oil.
- Formulated specifically for four-cycle V-twin engines.
- Provides outstanding resistance to thermal breakdown.
- Optimized for hot-running, air-cooled engines.
- Enhanced lubrication for peak horsepower.
- Protects engines against harmful dirt deposits.
- Protects against slippage in wet-clutch engine/transmission systems.
- Exceeds requirements of API Service Categories SH, SG/CF, CD.