General Purpose: DuPont Krytox GPL 104 Oil-1.1 lb
When you’re choosing a lubricant for critical applications, there’s no room for doubt. Maximum durability isn’t just desired, it’s required. That’s when you need the most advanced lubricant formulated from space-age fluoropolymer technology.
Krytox® GPL Delivers Performance. Oxygen-safe Krytox oils and greases combine stability, high-temperature performance, non-flammability, and chemical inertness with outstanding lubrication under a variety of conditions.
Originally developed for the U.S. Space Program, Krytox® Performance Lubricants are a family of fluorinated synthetic oils and PTFE thickened greases that perform where conventional lubricants fail. Krytox® Lubricants exhibit superior lubricity, high load carrying ability and extra wear protection. Excellent for high temperature applications and chemically aggressive environments. Available in general purpose, mil-spec grade and food grades. Some lubricants also have a National Stock Number.
- High Temperature Stability, up to 800°F / 426°C
- Wide Operating Range, from -103°F (-75°C) to greater than 800°F (426°C), compared with hydrocarbon lubricants with an operating range of 0°F (-18°C) to 210°F (98°C).
- Oxygen Compatibility, safe for oxygen service.
- Chemical Inertness. Insoluble in hydrocarbons, petroleum distillates, water, steam, chemical solvents and acids/bases. Provides extra protection against aggressive chemicals that degrade conventional lubricants.
- Ionizing Radiation Resistance, more stable than most hydrocarbon and synthetic materials.
- Compatible with plastics, elastomers, metals and ceramics.
- Extends Service Life of critical components. Reduces down time and maintenance costs.
- Low Vapor Pressure
- Low Outgassing
- No Migration, contains no silicones.
- Food Grades (H1 & H2)
- Aerospace Grades
- Mil-spec Grades
Krytox GPL Oil is available in 8 standard grades
|Viscosity, cSt (20°C)||7||16||36||80||180||550||810||1600|
|Temp Range (°C)||< -70 to 66||< -70 to 104||-63 to 132||-60 to 154||-51 to 179||-36 to 204||-36 to 260||-30 to 288|
|Temp Range (°F)||< -94 to 150||< -94 to 220||-81 to 270||-76 to 310||-60 to 355||-33 to 400||-33 to 500||-22 to 550|