General Purpose: DuPont Krytox GPL 101 Oil-1.1 lb
When you’re choosing a lubricant for critical applications, there’s no room for doubt. Maximum durability isn’t just desired, it’s required. That’s when you need the most advanced lubricant formulated from space-age fluoropolymer technology.
Krytox GPL Delivers Performance. Oxygen-safe Krytox oils and greases combine stability, high-temperature performance, non-flammability, and chemical inertness with outstanding lubrication under a variety of conditions.
Originally developed for the U.S. Space Program, Krytox Performance Lubricants are a family of fluorinated synthetic oils and PTFE thickened greases that perform where conventional lubricants fail. Krytox Lubricants exhibit superior lubricity, high load carrying ability and extra wear protection. Excellent for high temperature applications and chemically aggressive environments. Available in general purpose, mil-spec grade and food grades. Some lubricants also have a National Stock Number.
- High Temperature Stability, up to 800°F / 426°C
- Wide Operating Range, from -103°F (-75°C) to greater than 800°F (426°C), compared with hydrocarbon lubricants with an operating range of 0°F (-18°C) to 210°F (98°C).
- Oxygen Compatibility, safe for oxygen service.
- Chemical Inertness. Insoluble in hydrocarbons, petroleum distillates, water, steam, chemical solvents and acids/bases. Provides extra protection against aggressive chemicals that degrade conventional lubricants.
- Ionizing Radiation Resistance, more stable than most hydrocarbon and synthetic materials.
- Compatible with plastics, elastomers, metals and ceramics.
- Extends Service Life of critical components. Reduces down time and maintenance costs.
- Low Vapor Pressure
- Low Outgassing
- No Migration, contains no silicones.
- Food Grades (H1 & H2)
- Aerospace Grades
- Mil-spec Grades
Krytox GPL Oil is available in 8 standard grades
|Viscosity, cSt (20°C)||7||16||36||80||180||550||810||1600|
|Temp Range (°C)||< -70 to 66||< -70 to 104||-63 to 132||-60 to 154||-51 to 179||-36 to 204||-36 to 260||-30 to 288|
|Temp Range (°F)||< -94 to 150||< -94 to 220||-81 to 270||-76 to 310||-60 to 355||-33 to 400||-33 to 500||-22 to 550|