Anderol S 100 Rotary Compressor Lubricant
Anderol S 100 compressor lubricant is formulated from synergistic blends of severely hydro treated, hydrocracked hydrocarbon base fluids coupled with a unique, new, high performance additive package that gives the performance of synthetic oils at far less the price. It is compatible with mineral and PAO oils.
Intended Use of Anderol S 100 Rotary Compressor Lubricant
- Oil flooded rotary screw and vane compressors
- Centrifugal compressors.
- Other applications requiring an oxidation resistant lubricant.
- Normal operating Temperature range: -20°C to 180°C.
Advantages of Anderol S 100 Rotary Compressor Lubricant
- Fewer oil changes
- Very high oxidative and thermal stability
- Higher system operating temperatures and lower start temperature
- Compatible with mineral oils and elastomers common to mineral oil systems
- Lower oil consumption
- Lower fluid cost per operating hour.
Benefits of Anderol S 100 Rotary Compressor Lubricant
- Eliminate seasonal oil changes
- Superb deposit and sludge control
- Power savings over conventional oil (up to 4%)
- Reduced maintenance and parts costs
- Extend drain intervals
- Compatible with most synthetics including PAO’s and esters