Anderol PumpJack 150 Synthetic Gear Lubricant
Anderol PumpJack 150 is an ISO 150 synthetic PAO -based gearbox lubricant that offers outstanding performance in Pump Jacks year round. Anderol PumpJack 150 was designed for extreme service conditions with a Pour Point of –51 oC, a high viscosity index, outstanding water separation, excellent wear and rust protection, a high flash point, and improved oxidation stability.
Intended Use of Anderol PumpJack 150 Synthetic Gear Lubricant
Anderol PumpJack 150 is intended for oil and gas pump-jack gear boxes operating at low ambient temperatures.
Applications of Anderol PumpJack 150 Synthetic Gear Lubricant
- Designed for Oil & Gas pump-jack gear boxes operating at low ambient temperatures
- Particularly suited to gear applications under extreme service conditions
- Meets major OEM requirements for gear reducers in pump jack applications.
Advantages of Anderol PumpJack 150 Synthetic Gear Lubricant
- Excellent oxidation and thermal stability
- High and low operating temperature range
- Lower maintenance costs
- Substantial Energy Savings
- Excellent load carrying ability
- Extended lubricant life when compared to conventional petroleum based oils
- Improved cleanliness
- Compatible with paints, gaskets, and seals used with conventional petroleum based oils
- Compatible with petroleum oils, therefore allowing minimal effort to changeover
- Excellent water separation characteristics