Anderol 496 Synthetic Compressor Oil
Anderol 496 is an ISO VG 46 diester-based, oxidation resistant lubricant designed to provide high temperature and long-term lubrication with minimal deposit formation. Anderol 496 is rated H2 for use in food processing plant applications.
Intended Use of Anderol 496 Synthetic Compressor Oil
- Oil flooded rotary screw and valve compressors
- Oil flooded rotary vane compressors
- Axial compressors
- Centrifugal compressors
- ANDEROL 496 may also be considered for other applications requiring an oxidation resistant lubricant.
Advantages of Anderol 496 Synthetic Compressor Oil
- Wide operating temperature range
- Fewer oil changes
- Lower oil consumption
- Reduces compressor maintenance
- Eliminates lacquering and deposits
- Greatly reduces fire and explosion hazard