Anderol 4100 Bearing and Gear Lubricant
Anderol 4100 is an ISO 100 gear and bearing lubricant which is synthetic hydrocarbon based (PAO) and formulated with the latest additive technology.
Intended Use of Anderol 4100 Bearing and Gear Lubricant
- The Anderol Polyguard 4100 is used for bull and pinion gears on rod and ball mills
- rack and pinion gears on shovel dipsticks
- swing and pinion gears on top of the lower frame of shovels and draglines, which are sometimes served with an automatic lubrication system.
- The lubricant works on gears by forming a protective shear high-strength coating affording excellent lubrication while cooling gear teeth.
Benefits of Anderol 4100 Bearing and Gear Lubricant
- Easier Clean Off
- Extended Life Unlike asphaltic lubricants, the Anderol Polyguard 4100 has a transparent amber color making clean up, inspection and maintenance a simple process without the need for operational shutdowns.
- Minimal lubricant consumption and negligible equipment wear and replacement contribute to maximized cost savings.