America’s Choice 15W40 MS Lubricating Engine Oil
A lubricating oil for an internal combustion engine, combat/tactical service, low volatility. Synthetic oil with additives for anti-oxidation and corrosion protection. Designed for use in all combat and tactical, diesel and gasoline-powered ground vehicles and equipment, and include performance requirements for power shift transmissions. This oil is also used in many hydraulic, power steering, power transmission, and gear box applications, as specified by the lube orders.
Intended Use of America’s Choice 15W40 MS Lubricating Engine Oil
Also available in 10w, 15w40, 30w, 40w, and 50w
Applications of America’s Choice 15W40 MS Lubricating Engine Oil
- Newer low emission engines specifYing the latest API Service CH-4/SJ.
- Also recommended for older engines calling for API Service CE-4, CF, CE, CD-II, CD/SG.
- MACK engines specifYing MACK EO-M and EO-L and EO-K2 oils (15W-40/l0W-30).
- Power shift transmissions specifYing ALLISON C-3/C-4 and CAT TO-2 fluids.
- Mobile equipment hydraulic systems specifYing engine oils.
- Prime recommendation for mixed fleets.