America’s Choice 15W40 CID Diesel Motor Oil
America’s Choice 15W40 is refined to reduce wear and tear on valve trains and rings while preventing sludge and carbon deposits. Safety-Kleen’s closed loop re-refining process takes used motor oil and re-refines it into an exceptional quality base oil that is combined with premium additives to create a high performing re-refined motor oil. Re-refining motor oils is an infinitely better way to protect our environment and economy by reducing heavy metal emissions, greenhouse gases and our dependence on foreign oil.
Intended Use of America’s Choice 15W40 CID Diesel Motor Oil
America’s Choice 15W40 is recommended for naturally aspirated, turbo or supercharged diesel engines, they meet or exceed requirements for Mack EO-M Plus and Cummins CES 200073 (10W30 and 15W40) specifications. Fluids also recommended for power shift transmissions specifying ALLISON C-3/C-4, CAT TO-2 fluids and mobile equipment hydraulic systems specifying engine oils.
Applications of America’s Choice 10W MS Diesel Motor Oil
- Newer low emission engines specifYing the latest API Service CH-4/SJ.
- Also recommended for older engines calling for API Service CE-4, CF, CE, CD-II, CD/SG.
- MACK engines specifYing MACK EO-M and EO-L and EO-K2 oils (15W-40/l0W-30).
- Power shift transmissions specifYing ALLISON C-3/C-4 and CAT TO-2 fluids.
- Mobile equipment hydraulic systems specifYing engine oils.
- Prime recommendation for mixed fleets.