America’s Choice 10W MS Diesel Motor Oil
A lubricating oil for an internal combustion engine, combat/tactical service, low volatility. Synthetic oil with additives for anti-oxidation and corrosion protection. Designed for use in all combat and tactical, diesel and gasoline-powered ground vehicles and equipment, and include performance requirements for power shift transmissions. This oil is also used in many hydraulic, power steering, power transmission, and gear box applications, as specified by the lube orders. Available grades include: 10w, 15w40, 30w, 40w, 50w.
Intended Use of America’s Choice 10W MS Diesel Motor Oil
Available grades include: 10w, 15w40, 30w, 40w, 50w.
Features of America’s Choice 10W MS Diesel Motor Oil
- Exceeds API Service CH-4/SJ (CG-4/SH for lOW-30) MACK EO-M approved (SAE 15W-40/l0W-30).
- Excellent varnish, sludge and carbon deposit control.
- Low valve train, ring and liner wear.
- Protects against bearing and bushing corrosion.
- Excellent oxidation control to minimize oil thickening.
- Good high temperature stability.
- Controls oil thickening and provides good filterability with the newer high soot producing emission controlled
- Resist viscosity loss due to shear.
- Low ash to minimize deposits
Applications of America’s Choice 10W MS Diesel Motor Oil
- Newer low emission engines specifYing the latest API Service CH-4/SJ.
- Also recommended for older engines calling for API Service CE-4, CF, CE, CD-II, CD/SG.
- MACK engines specifYing MACK EO-M and EO-L and EO-K2 oils (15W-40/l0W-30).
- Power shift transmissions specifYing ALLISON C-3/C-4 and CAT TO-2 fluids.
- Mobile equipment hydraulic systems specifYing engine oils.
- Prime recommendation for mixed fleets.
MIL-PRF-2104G | NATO Code O-237 MIL-L-2104