Aeroshell 120 Aircraft Piston Engine Oil – 55 Gallon Drum
Applications of Aeroshell 120 Aircraft Piston Engine Oil – 55 Gallon Drum
- AeroShell Oil 65
- AeroShell Oil 80
- AeroShell Oil 100
- AeroShell Oil 120
Intended Use of Aeroshell 120 Aircraft Piston Engine Oil
- Four-stroke cycle certificated aircraft reciprocating piston engines when use of an ashless dispersant (AD) oil is not required
- used for break-in of most certificated four-stroke cycle aviation piston engines. The duration and lubrication for break-in vary, so aircraft owners should refer to the original engine manufacturer and/or overhaul facility for specific recommendations.
- Antique aircraft, which operate with very low oil temperatures or in aircraft that, have previously been run exclusively on mineral oil for an extended period of time.
Features/Benefits of Aeroshell 120 Aircraft Piston Engine Oil
- Contain a pour point depressant for improved fluidity at cold temperatures
- Compatible with most other aviation oils
- Available in a full range of viscosity grades to meet your requirements.
- AeroShell Oil 80 is USDA approved for use in meat and poultry processing plants where there is no possible contact between lubricant and edible product
Qualifications/Specifications Met by Aeroshell 120 Aircraft Piston Engine Oil
The former MIL-L-6082E and SAE J-1966
Tech Data Sheet: