What are the primary differences in Krytox oils?
- Krytox XHT oils have additional treatment to make them more thermally stable at temperatures over 300 °C (572 °F) and have very high viscosity to withstand such temperatures and provide adequate lubrication.
- Krytox aerospace oils have more strict volatility specifications and are a narrower distillation than GPL oils.
- Krytox vacuum pump fluids are distilled to give an excellent vapor pressure and are designed for specific OEM pumps.
- Krytox linear oils have a better viscosity index and operate over a wider temperature range compared to conventional lubricants.
- Krytox GPL oils are formulated to provide a cost-effective base oil for industrial applications.
To learn more, please request H-58505, “Krytox Performance Lubricants Product Overview.”