How can I view my Order Status?
To access Order Status now, log in and click Order Status in the Your Account box on the left-hand side of any page. Use Order Status to:
- Check the status of your online orders by date, PO number, online reference number or item number
- Check status of orders placed offline
- Use your PO number to check the status of orders you placed by phone
- Transfer your order information to UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS for instant shipping information
- Track orders shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS
Order Status Legend:
- Not Yet Shipped – The order is being prepared for shipment/pickup
- Backordered – The order cannot be filled because not all items are currently available
- Partial Order Filled – Parts of the order have been picked up or given to the carrier for shipping; there are still parts of the order left to fulfill
- Shipped/Picked Up – The order has been filled and picked up by the customer or given to the carrier for shipping
- Cancelled – The order has been cancelled by the customer
Note: Both offline and online orders containing that P.O. number will be displayed. You can also contact Customer Care toll-free at (1-386-9806) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or send us an email for more assistance.
Orders shipped UPS Ground, FedEx, DHL or USPS will be linked to the corresponding carrier’s website that provides detailed tracking and proof of delivery information.